Headout App Reviews
The CEO, Varun Khona, had actually founded a company offering tailor-made vacations in India and scaled it to US$ 500K in revenue prior to establishing Headout in 2014. Based in Bengaluru (aka Bangalore), the mobile app is an on-demand mobile concierge service.
To download this travel app for free, click the following links below:
How Does Headout App Work?
What really caught our attention is how Headout entices their customers with their introduction when they said, “75% of the Earth is covered in water. Headout helps you discover the best of the remaining 25%.” For us, it sounds pretty convincing. Headout is basically a mobile on-demand concierge that helps travelers discover and book local ‘things to do’ at the very last minute.
Headout is an on-demand marketplace for experiences targeted towards travellers who are spontaneous by nature, and lists products which are delivered within the next 24 hours. It is a start up with a small and brilliant team of young individuals who are looking to revolutionise the market by creating a global brand for incredible experiences.
Customers can actually chat with a live chat representative by clicking the red chatbox icon at the bottom right. To understand more about Headout, you can also try looking at their official site, which mainly promotes the mobile application.
In a nutshell, how does the Headout app work? For example, let’s say you are traveling to NY. You land at JFK, and open up the app on your way to the hotel. You are instantly shown a list of handpicked experiences from the total available pool taking into account your location, time of the day, weather, travel style, and past purchases. Pick the one you like, insert details, pay via card, and your booking is confirmed.
Headout App Reviews of Users
We looked into Headout app reviews, and saw that the travel app had been garnering a lot of positive feedback from its customers. Both in the App Store and Google Play Store, Headout got a 4.5/5 rating. One reviewer even said, “Awesome discounts! Quick customer service! Promising application!”
Another good thing about this travel mobile application is their version is always up-to-date, which means bugs are always
fixed and concerns are accommodated and services are well-maintained.
How To Reach Them?
- Website URL: https://www.headout.com/
- Contact Number: (929)238-3053
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @headout_app
- Facebook: /headoutapp
- Email: email@example.com
- Head Office Address: Bengaluru, India
The Headout app is one of the most trusted mobile travel apps nowadays. As a new travel startup, Headout app had surely been one of the most reliable travel concierges. No doubt, customers keep on using this mobile app. Not alone the Headout app reviews but their services are the main reasons why the name of the travel company is popular to them.